Creative, freelance and ghost writers, the number of blogs on the internet increases every day. What makes yours unique? You may have noticed that some blogs have the same template or theme. There are numerous blogs about freelance writing, blogging, screenwriting, fiction writing, and other niches. How does your blog stand out from the crowd? What makes a person want to read your blog? Attracting web traffic doesn’t have to be difficult. If you write and publish useful, unique content and engage with your current followers, you’ll gain more followers.
Writers, I know you’re no stranger to blogs. Freelance writers write blog posts for clients and authors usually have a blog on their website or at least a link to their blogs. The key is to write a headline that will ‘hook’ readers and write a blog posts that will solve their problems or entertain them.
Writing a blog can be tedious if you’re writing on the same topic as everyone else. Be original and break away from the same old, same old. Use a different angle when you write a “how to” post. Provide information that hasn’t been written about yet. Readers appreciate blog posts from different perspectives. Dare to be different!
How to Improve Your Blog to Increase Web Traffic Visitors in 5 Easy Steps
1. Write unique posts in your style, tone, and voice. Forget about copying your writer because that’s too boring.
2. Create attention grabbing headlines and back them up with solid information.
3. Change your color scheme one in awhile. You may get bored with the look of your blog or it could use a makeover. Breathe new life into your blog with a different a color scheme and layout. It could help your increase your page ranking.
4. Breakout of the “how to and tips and tricks” blog posts. There’s more to blogging than “How to do this or How to do that.” Be bold and daring and write posts that make readers stop and think. Don’t be afraid to be controversial. If you disagree with something, present your opinion and back it up.
5. Find your niche. If you’re not passionate about your subject matter it will show in your blog posts. Make sure you’re passionate about what you’re blogging about. Have fun with it!
Blogging can be a solo professional or company’s worst nightmare; this why freelance writers are hired. Freelance writers know how to write error-free blog posts, and they incorporate key words to assist in increasing page rank.
If your blog needs a makeover, think about how you can revamp it. First, step back and reevaluate why you created your blog in the first place. What’s your goal for the blog? What do want to accomplish? Second, think about the layout and color schemes. Dark color schemes sometimes work, but the most popular color scheme is blue because it’s known as a ‘trustworthy’ color. This is why you’ll see politicians and business men and women wear blue — it conveys a ‘feeling’ of trust. Finally, have your blog critiqued by an expert in web design and SEO. They’ll provide you with suggestions on how to make your blog user friendly. Your web traffic will increase in no time.